I have 15+ years of experience working with clients of different nationalities, age ranges, social, educational, and professional backgrounds, in the fields of:
- Learning and Development
- Mentoring, Training & Material Development
- E-Learning and Digital Transformation
- Gamification and Game-Based Learning
My education & experience, aligned with my passion, equip me to reach out and participate in building capacities and developing people to have a better career.
- 15+ years in the Learning and Development field within a professional context.
- Training and coaching more than 35000 hours with more than 50000 people with different backgrounds and experience
- Self-motivated, dynamic with a diverse knowledge base
- Proven track record in designing, developing, and delivering training programs.
- Extremely experienced presentation, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Certified Master Trainer and Facilitator by HRCI
- Certified Trainer by Dale Carnegie USA. New Horizons USA & CPD UK
- Certified Corporate facilitator by International Board of Certified Trainers (IBCT)
- Certified Business Simulation Facilitator, Profitability, UK
- International facilitator, Eskil, UK
Ahmed previously held several positions at reputable academic institutions such as Dale Carnegie, New Horizons internationals, he earned a reputation as an engaging, dynamic, and effective professional who delivers results for his clients. Recently, He currently holds the position of Learning & Development Manager at MSA University and a Corporate Business Consultant for multinational companies during this journey.
- Excellence Award, International Academy for Engineering & Media Science IAEMS, 2021
- Recognition Award, MSA University, 2017
- Certificate of Appreciation. MSA University, 2015
- Employee of the Month Certificates (New Horizons Egypt and USA)
- Trainer of the Year, New Horizons Egypt, 2013
- Top 10 Trainers – Dale Carnegie Regional Ranking (Middle East and N. Africa), 2010