With my +50 successful case experiences, I’ll be particularly effective for startups on the early growing stage with go-to-market strategy, early adopters, finding product-market fit, funnel development, customer dev plan, customer discovery, acquisition and retention, lead generation campaigns, financial planning, and digital/on-ground campaigns to accelerate revenue. I have obtained my master’s degree in Engineering Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Ryerson, Canada with a 4.0 GPA.
I am a professional growth marketer professional with +5 years of experience. I can help you to develop a growth mindset, PPC strategies, email marketing, content marketing, paid ads, social media management, digital marketing, analytical marketing, A/B testing, digital branding, and marketing automation. In my latest startup, I optimized our CAC to $0.03 through different A/B testing techniques. This CAC is the lowest in the Canadian market at the moment.
The theme of my professional career as a product developer/manager is understanding why people do what they do and influencing human behavior to lay out the product roadmap and build financial models so they can succeed in customer acquisition and fundraising. Mobile apps and websites.
I can help you craft and design killer pitch decks that could sell. I have secured +750,000 EGP for my last startup and have been able to help other startups raise more than 1,000,000 EGP in the last 3 years only. (e.g.: content creation, slides design, and script writing)
At the age of 24, I became the youngest board member at Vodafone. The main reason is that I built 2 products from ideation and implementation:
1. Automating the NFV designs by a vBoM tool which creates the same designs in a single click instead of 4-5 hours work.
2. Creating a mobile app to digitize Vodafone, improve customer experience resulting in a 61M increase in revenue and reduced waiting time by 33%.
The #1 reason startups/corporates fail is that they run out of money. As a 2x co-founder, I can help you to have good money-management skills and tools. Much like a computer model, a financial model is a powerful decision-making tool that can drastically reduce costly real-world errors. Why test something with real money when you can do it in Excel for a fraction of the cost? My goal is to help you:
1) Improve your decision-making capabilities
2) Map your fundable milestones into an intuitive financial model
3) Create a financial statement, P&L, cashflow, etc.
Things I love to do
• User Acquisition • User Activation • User Onboarding • User Retention • Referral programs / Virality • Pricing • Customer Engagement • Data Analytics
Things I love
• Create compelling product/market fit
• Plan out your product roadmap as it relates to your fundable milestones (raising capital)
• UX & UI Optimization