Doaa obtained her bachelor’s degree in English commerce. She is a Mini MBA Holder from HRCI. She has been working in the human resources field for 15 years among Banking, Education, and Tech industries. She’s passionate about developing and helping people maximize their potential & build their skill set, through continuous learning, motivation and change management. Through her work with different nationalities, she acquired an excellent knowledge in the human development and career counseling fields then she became a Certified Career Coach accredited from the ICF to achieve her goal in developing and motivating people to be successful in both personal and professional lives.
💬 Ask Me About
Why do you need a Career Coach?
A career coach helps you land the job you’ve always wanted, get a promotion or even start your own business. Their expertise and unbiased attention will help you get the results you’ve been hoping for, and to save decades of the time it would have taken if you’d continued making it on your own.
You will definitely need to hire a career coach when:
• You need to develop your Career path & development plan.
• You are ready for a new opportunity at a different company.
• It’s time for a major career change.
• You want to improve your job application skills.
• You need to review and radically improve your resume/CV.
• You need to practice Interview Coaching.
• You need to stay accountable and on track.
Human Resources Management:
a. Strategic Objectives
b. Skills & competencies
c. Future Planning (Priority as per job productivity – Time of onboarding)
d. Evaluation strategy (KPIs)
Recruitment & Selection
b. Screening & pre-selection
e. References and background check
g. Job offer & contract
h. Employee onboarding
a. PA Methods
b. Main stages of performance management:
• Planning • Monitoring • Reviewing • Improving • Measurement
c. PA Steps:
• Establish Performance Standards
• Communicate Performance Expectations to Employees
• Measure Actual Performance
• Compare Actual Performance with Standards
• Discuss the Appraisal with the Employee
• Initiate Corrective Action
Learning & Development
a. Purpose of L&D
b. Stages of the training process:
• Assess (TNA) • Motivate • Design • Deliver • Evaluate
c. Career Path Development plan
Compensation & Benefits
• What is the Comp & Ben
• Types of Comp & Ben
• Importance of Comp & Ben
• Labor law overview
• Social & Medical Insurance
• Employee Records
A skill mentorship platform for the next generation of youth talent in business and tech that connects you to subject matter experts via online mentorship.